Organization : Power Grid Corporation Of India
Job Role : Junior Officer
Location : Across India
Qualification : Diploma
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 16,000 – 35,500 PM
No.of Vacancies : 29
Website : www.powergridindia.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 22-2-2016
Selection Process : Written Test,Face-to- Face Interview
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID), (NSE: POWERGRID, BSE: 532898) is an Indian state-owned electric utilities company headquartered in Gurgaon, India. POWERGRID transmits about 50% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network. Its subsidiary company, Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO) handles power management for Power Grid. POWERGRID also operates a telecom business under the name POWERTEL. Shri I S Jha, an alumni of National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur serves as the Chairman and Managing Director of the company.
List Of Vacancies:
Junior Officer: 29
* Candidate should have completed from a recognised university.
* Candidates having two years (Full-time course) in Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management/ /MSW(with Personnel Management as main Subject) or equivalent from recognized institute will be an added advantage.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 70% through out academics.
* For SC/ST candidates just pass marks is sufficient in academics.
* Minimum age limit of 18 years and Maximum age limit of 27 years for general till on 22-2-2016
* Minimum age limit of 18 years and Maximum age limit of 30 years for OBC(NCL) till on 22-2-2016.
* Minimum age limit of 18 years and Maximum age limit of 32 years for SC/ST till on 22-2-2016.
Candidate will be given a basic pay scale of 16,000 – 35,500 PM.