PowerGrid is termed as Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited is an Indian state-owned electric utilities company headquartered in Gurgaon, India. PowerGrid transmits about 50% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network. Its subsidiary company, Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO) handles power management for Power Grid. Power Grid is recruiting freshers as assistant engineer trainee for the vacancies available in the organization and this post provides the information regarding the vacancies available for the positions and educational qualification required for the positions available and check for the eligibility criteria and apply before 17th February 2018.
List Of Vacancies: 150
Assistant Engineer Trainee:
* Electrical – 100
* Electronics – 20
* Civil – 20
* Computer Science – 10
* Must have completed BE/B Tech/B Sc(Engineering) in respective disciplines of Electrical/Electronics/Civil/ Computer Science or its equivalent from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 24,500/- Per Month
Must have maximum age limit of 28 Years as on 31-12-2018 and age relaxation is applicable as per government policy.
* The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the relevant paper of GATE 2017, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
* Eligible candidates should have qualified and secured a valid score in the corresponding paper of GATE 2017.
* Candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2017.
* For General & OBC Candidates – Rs 200/-
* For SC/ST/PWD Candidates – NIL/-