PowerGrid is termed as Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited is an Indian state-owned electric utilities company headquartered in Gurgaon, India. PowerGrid transmits about 50% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network. Its subsidiary company, Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO) handles power management for Power Grid. Power Grid is recruiting freshers as Diploma Trainee & Junior Officer Trainee with the required educational qualifications required to fill the positions available. Interested candidates can check for the required criteria to fill the position from here and apply as soon as possible and this post provides the information regarding the list of vacancies , pay scale details etc.
List Of Vacancies: 39
Diploma Trainee: 35
* Electrical – 30
* Civil – 05
Junior Officer Trainee: 04
* Must have completed Diploma in Electrical/Civil or its equivalent from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 70% through out academics
Junior Officer Trainee:
* Must have completed Graduation or MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relation/ MSW (with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relation) or its equivalent from recognized Institute.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 16,500/- Per Month
Must have minimum age limit of 18 Years and maximum age limit of 27 Years as on 19-04-2018 and age relaxation of 03 Years for OBC Candidates and 05 Years for SC/ST Candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates.
* Diploma Trainee – Selection Test (100% weightage) – Computer Based Test (CBT)/ Written Test
* Junior Officer Trainee (HR) – Selection Test (100% weightage) & Computer Skill Test (Computer Skill Test will be of qualifying in nature)
Mode Of Examination:
* Part-I consists of Technical/ Professional Knowledge Test with questions having specific questions from respective discipline.
* Part-II consists of Supervisory Aptitude Test with questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency and interpretation, numerical ability etc.
* For General & OBC Candidates – Rs 300/-
* For SC/ST/PWD Candidates – NIL