PowerGrid is termed as Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited is an Indian state-owned electric utilities company headquartered in Gurgaon, India. PowerGrid transmits about 50% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network. Its subsidiary company, Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO) handles power management for Power Grid. Power Grid is recruiting for telecom engineer across India with the required educational qualifications for the position to fill respectively. This post provides the information regarding the list of vacancies, pay scale, age limit etc, candidates who meet the below required eligibility criteria can apply through below mentioned link before 31st May 2018
List Of Vacancies: 10
- Telecom Engineer
- Should have completed BE/B Tech/ B Sc Engineering in Electronics & Communication or Electronics & Telecommunication or Telecommunication Engg or Electronics & Electrical Communications or its equivalent telecommunication branches from a recognised university.
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
Having post qualification experience of Three (3) years in the Executive/ Gazetted Officer Cadre out of which at least Two(2) years is a plus
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale Of Rs 24,900-50,500/- Per Month
Must have maximum age limit of 33 Years For General candidates as on 31-05-2018 and age relaxation of 03 Years for OBC candidates and for SC/ST candidates age relaxation of 05 years is applicable and for others it is applicable as per government policy.
* Scrutiny Of Applications
* Personal Interview( For Shortlisted Candidates)
- For General & OBC Candidates – Rs 500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex – Service Man – NIL/-