Organization : ProSim
Job Role : Intern Apprentice
Location : Across India
Qualification : B Tech/BE(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 4.25 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
ProSIM is a simulation technological know-how established engineering offerings and R&D enterprise, identified for its abilities in design, design validation by means of simulation, and design optimization. ProSIM makes a speciality of design calculations, working in finite element analysis (FEA), Multibody dynamics (MBD), computational fluid dynamics (CFD), fatigue damage and sturdiness, substances technology, electro-magnetic analysis, (EMAG); topology and parametric optimization, etc.
* Candidates will be groomed to work in advanced areas such as CAD/ CAE/ FEM/ MBD/ CFD / Durability/ Materials and damage modelling / manufacturing simulation/ electromagnetic simulations/ multi-physics simulations / design optimisation/ and so on for high end projects of our marquee customers.
* Our customer base includes nuclear entities, defence entities, MNC and domestic auto and aero companies; heavy and general engineering companies.
* Candidates who are passionate about doing high end engineering work only need to apply.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should be 2016 passed outs only.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 70% through out academics.
* Candidate should not have history of backlogs.
* Candidate must have understanding of Customer Processes, Needs, Providing Solutions across multiple industry segments
* Candidate must be accountable for managing market share in your territory & for Sales Process Management
* Candidate must be identifying distributor network for industrial customers
* Candidate should ensure effective collection of payment & receivables from dealers/customers
* Candidate must develop and introduce New Products through interactions with Research and Development
* Candidate must be able of taking decisions related to Product Life Cycle and up gradation of current products
* Candidate should keep abreast of product applications, technical services, competitive activities
* Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, potential for new products & services