Organization : Quadlabs
Job Role : Android Developer
Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
QuadLabs Technologies is a premier travel technology solutions provider with a focus on delivering world-class technology products to the travel industry. We began our operation in 2006 with office in India and now have other offices in Brazil and UAE. Our products empower Retail Sales, B2B Reseller, Tour Operator and Business Travel intermediaries. We understand the needs of the travel market in diverse geographies and are uniquely equipped to deliver best in class products with the shortest time to market.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
* Should manage development and support projects under specified practice.
* Must ensure that appropriate security and controls are instituted and followed.
* Must support cross training of the resources for optimal utilization.
* Should effectively communicate with the customer on a day-to-day basis.
* Must implement new products and enhancements as they are required.
* Should be expert in every phase of SDLC (Software Life Cycle Development).
* Must provide inputs for IT tactical planning. Manage IT Vendors for outsourced work orders.
* Must manage projects by metrics collection and analysis.
* Must have hands on experience Technology, Java, JSP, JSF, MVC/Struts, Servlet, Hibernate, Spring, EJB3.0, JBOSS AS, and MS SQL Server, 2000 / SQL, PL SQL / PostgreSQL highly desirable.
* Must have knowledge on android 2.2 (Froyo), Core Java, XML, Eclipse as IDE, Linux.
* Must be well Conversant on Android along with other mobile platform for Mobile
* Must have knowledge of application Development and integration.
* Should have exposure to SLA(Service Level Agreement) creation and Management.
* Must have exposure in metrics collection and reporting.
* Should have knowledge & expertise of Project Management principles, methods & techniques.
* Must have experience in client server, web services, n-tier architecture.
* Should have executed at least one project from start to finish using Android.
* The position requires an expert understanding of complex, multi-phased projects and the flexibility to work with multi-disciplinary, diverse and dynamic teams to deliver integrated solutions.
* Should be Quality and cost driven with strong oral and written communication, interpersonal.
* Must be motivated to learn and implement new processes and technologies.
* Must have ability to perform under stringent timeline.
* Should be a good Team player and team mentoring.