|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
Qualcomm Incorporated is a world leader in 3G, 4G and next-generation wireless technologies. For nearly 30 years, Qualcomm’s ideas and inventions have fulled major technology trends, transforming the way people work, live and play. Over the years, Qualcomm Incorporated and its subsidiaries have successfully anticipated big industry challenges and made early stage technology investments.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognized university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have ability to plan and design tests for proper integration of systems components and features, including knowledge of the system under test.
- Should include the ability to perform cost/benefit analysis for types of testing to be employed versus potential systems errors, consult on approaches and tools for testing compatibility with other features,
- Must analyze test executions and results, implement improvements to testing process and tools, and provide time, effort, and resource estimates for thorough testing.
- Must test and modify general systems-level software/hardware, specialized utility and/or hardware. Interprets wireless specifications.
- Should design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Must document system-level defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to developers.
- Must identify, analyze, troubleshoot, and document problems with program function, output, or content.
- Must develop testing programs that assess effectiveness of a new system or modification of an existing system.
- Should develop, implement and maintain multimedia, gaming and application software for the world’s leading-edge mobile devices
- Must involve developing applications, data backends, automation systems, user interfaces, integrated process workflow applications with in-house and third-party tools, and reporting
- Should involve generating publishable content from data sources and creating professional intuitive ways to present content to Qualcomm customers.
- Should perform administration, testing and maintenance of a content management system to support Qualcomm information strategy and output generation needs.
- Must be a member of a Scrum team, and responsible for design, development and testing
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com