Organization : Qualcomm
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best in the Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.qualcomm.co.in
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Qualcomm Incorporated is a world leader in 3G, 4G and next-generation wireless technologies. For nearly 30 years, Qualcomm’s ideas and inventions have fulled major technology trends, transforming the way people work, live and play. Over the years, Qualcomm Incorporated and its subsidiaries have successfully anticipated big industry challenges and made early stage technology investments.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have proven experience delivering wireless hardware from concept through validation is a must.
* Should have experienced RF hardware engineer with familiarity of wireless standards and a background in the design of wireless products and circuitry including CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, and LTE receivers, transmitters, and synthesizers.
* Must have knowledge of GPS receivers and Bluetooth and WLAN transceivers considered a plus.
* Must be versed in baseband, power, and RF layout techniques on multi-layered FR4 pwb material.
* Should have experience in a product development environment is required, including comprehensive knowledge of the RF test equipment required for hardware validation.
* Must have strong written and verbal communication skills are required, including the ability to produce and present technical and project information to engineering management.
* Candidate will join a hardware design team in Hyderabad working to incorporate new QUALCOMM Ics (RF and baseband) into demonstrator handsets and reference designs.
* Candidate will be responsible for design activities including preparation and presentation of design reviews, component selection, schematic creation, layout optimization, hardware evaluation and optimization, and data collection.
* Candidate will be required to provide regular project status updates, work closely with baseband and support engineers, interface with applications engineering, and interact with design engineers in other engineering disciplines including: RF systems, test engineering, digital/analog chip design, software, mechanical, PWB design, and manufacturing.
* Candidate must also be able to work with internal or external design services groups that will be used to provide CAD, SMT, and manufacturing test resources.