Organization : Qualcomm
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best in the Industry
No.of Vacancies : 10
Website : www.qualcomm.co.in
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Qualcomm Incorporated is a world leader in 3G, 4G and next-generation wireless technologies. For nearly 30 years, Qualcomm’s ideas and inventions have fulled major technology trends, transforming the way people work, live and play. Over the years, Qualcomm Incorporated and its subsidiaries have successfully anticipated big industry challenges and made early stage technology investments.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Must have experience with Programming Language such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc
* Should have experience with Database Management Software.
* Must have experience with API.
* Must have experience in working in a large matrixed organization
* Should develop and maintain applications, that help with overall content generation and distribution to QCTs customers.
* Must involve developing applications, data backends, automation systems, user interfaces, integrated process workflow applications with in-house and third-party tools, and reporting
* Should involve generating publishable content from data sources and creating professional intuitive ways to present content to Qualcomm customers.
* Should perform administration, testing and maintenance of a content management system to support Qualcomm information strategy and output generation needs.
* Candidates will be a member of a Scrum team, and responsible for design, development and testing.
* Must have exposure to one or more of following radio access technologies – WCDMA ( Rel99, Rel5, Rel 6, Rel 7), CDMA2000, 1xEV-DO (Rev 0/A/B), GSM/GPRS is desirable.
* Candidates can expect to be responsible for testing and verifying physical layer and network protocol requirements for modem ASIC products supporting LTE specifications.
* Should work closely with customers to perform test and resolve issues.
* Must conduct engineering tests and detailed in depth analysis of failures and experimental testing to improving the quality of QC’s ASIC products.