Organization : Qualcomm
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best in the Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.qualcomm.co.in
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Qualcomm Incorporated is a world leader in 3G, 4G and next-generation wireless technologies. For nearly 30 years, Qualcomm’s ideas and inventions have fulled major technology trends, transforming the way people work, live and play. Over the years, Qualcomm Incorporated and its subsidiaries have successfully anticipated big industry challenges and made early stage technology investments.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be responsible for supporting Modem software’s protocols/features, in LTE area.
* LTE Job responsibilities include system level feature understanding, issue log analysis, troubleshooting/analyzing problems, supporting customers with product commercialization.
* Candidate will work closely with customer to perform test and resolve issues.
* Should conduct engineering tests and detailed in depth analysis of failures and experimental testing to improving the quality of QC’s ASIC products.
* Should be working with a multi-discipline team (Software Development, System Design, Customer Support, ASIC Design, RF Circuits and Hardware Design, etc.) to integrate and commercialize QCT products.
* Must have experience in a coding, embedded SW development. Good background in one or more of following areas
* Should have solid understanding of digital communications systems, RF propagation, CDMA, OFDM, telecommunications concepts.
* Must have understanding of Physical/MAC layers and Call Processing concepts in one or more of the following air interface standards LTE/LTE-A, LTE-CatM, LTE-NB.
* Should have strong programming knowledge in C language, Perl, shell scripting, etc is desired.
* Must have strong communication skills, must be an effective team player, and be able to work independently.