Organization : Qualcomm
Job Role : Software Test Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best in the Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.qualcomm.co.in
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Qualcomm Incorporated is a world leader in 3G, 4G and next-generation wireless technologies. For nearly 30 years, Qualcomm’s ideas and inventions have fulled major technology trends, transforming the way people work, live and play. Over the years, Qualcomm Incorporated and its subsidiaries have successfully anticipated big industry challenges and made early stage technology investments.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be responsible for supporting Modem software’s protocols/features, in LTE area.
* LTE Job responsibilities include system level feature understanding, issue log analysis, troubleshooting/analyzing problems, supporting customers with product commercialization.
* Candidate will work closely with customer to perform test and resolve issues.
* Should conduct engineering tests and detailed in depth analysis of failures and experimental testing to improving the quality of QC’s ASIC products.
* Should be working with a multi-discipline team (Software Development, System Design, Customer Support, ASIC Design, RF Circuits and Hardware Design, etc.) to integrate and commercialize QCT products.
* Must have experience in a coding, embedded SW development.
* Must have knowledge on embedded software development and test in Modem, Multimedia, Linus, Tools, Systems, Customer Engineering, BSP, Security.
* Should perform system Programming.
* Must have knowledge on linux OS Development &Test.
* Must have knowledge on real time OS Development &Test.
* Must have knowledge on android Architecture &Test.
* Must have device Driver Development &Test knowledge
* Must have multimedia Applications &Test.
* should have object Oriented and UI Design &Test.
* Must have windows Mobile Development &Test.
* Should have knowledge on radio Chipset Software Development &Test.