Organization : Qualcomm
Job Role : System Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best in the Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.qualcomm.co.in
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Qualcomm Incorporated is a world leader in 3G, 4G and next-generation wireless technologies. For nearly 30 years, Qualcomm’s ideas and inventions have fulled major technology trends, transforming the way people work, live and play. Over the years, Qualcomm Incorporated and its subsidiaries have successfully anticipated big industry challenges and made early stage technology investments.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* As a member of QCT’s Modem Test group, candidate will be responsible for verifying Modem software’s protocols/features, characterizing system performance, Stability and Power Consumption testing in Long Term Evolution (LTE) technology till Release 12 and beyond.
* Must have exposure to one or more of following radio access technologies – WCDMA ( Rel99, Rel5, Rel 6, Rel 7), CDMA2000, 1xEV-DO (Rev 0/A/B), GSM/GPRS is desirable.
* Candidates can expect to be responsible for testing and verifying physical layer and network protocol requirements for modem ASIC products supporting LTE specifications.
* Should work closely with customers to perform test and resolve issues.
* Must conduct engineering tests and detailed in depth analysis of failures and experimental testing to improving the quality of QC’s ASIC products.
* Candidate will be working with a multi-discipline team (Software Development, System Design, Customer Support, ASIC Design, RF Circuits and Hardware Design, etc.) to integrate, test and commercialize QCT products.
* Must join a hardware design team in Hyderabad working to incorporate new QUALCOMM Ics (RF and baseband) into demonstrator handsets and reference designs.
* Should be responsible for design activities including preparation and presentation of design reviews, component selection, schematic creation, layout optimization, hardware evaluation and optimization, and data collection.
* Must be required to provide regular project status updates, work closely with baseband and support engineers, interface with applications engineering, and interact with design engineers in other engineering disciplines including: RF systems, test engineering, digital/analog chip design, software, mechanical, PWB design, and manufacturing.
* Must also be able to work with internal or external design services groups that will be used to provide CAD, SMT, and manufacturing test resources.