Organization : Qualys
Job Role : Software Intern
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Qualys, Inc. is a provider of cloud security, compliance and related services for small and medium-sized businesses, as well as large corporations based in Foster City, California. Founded in 1999, Qualys was the first company to deliver vulnerability management solutions as applications through the web using a “software as a service” (SaaS) model, and as of 2013 Gartner Group for the fifth time gave Qualys a “Strong Positive” rating for these services.It has added cloud-based compliance and web application security offerings. Qualys has over 9,300 customers in more than 120 countries,including a majority of the Forbes Global 100.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have strong Object Oriented programming skills preferably in Java
* Must be self-driven, passionate, a team player with a can do attitude and having ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Should have willingness to work in a dynamic environment and ability to adapt quickly to changes
* Must be a good problem solver and out of the box thinker
* Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
* Must have good understanding of Database concepts and working knowledge RDBMS
* Should have basic knowledge of Web application standards and REST API (Web services, XML, JSON, HTTP, HTTPs)
* Must have basic understanding of SaaS applications/cloud delivered application architecture
* Should have knowledge of NoSQL paradigm is advantageous
* Must work as a part of product and development teams to understand product architecture, functionality and big data & scalability challenges
* Should conceive, develop and enhance highly reliable and scalable applications
* Must develop and enhance automated test framework and write tests cases to adequately test the applications
* Should participate in the creation and enhancement of the continuous integration and continuous delivery platform used to test and certify frequent application releases and deploy it to production with minimal manual intervention.