Organization : Qubole
Job Role : Test Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Qubole is passionate about making data-driven insights easily accessible to anyone. Qubole customers currently process nearly an exabyte of data every month, making us the leading cloud-agnostic big-data-as-a-service provider. Customers have chosen Qubole because we created the industry’s first autonomous data platform. This cloud-based data platform self-manages, self-optimizes and learns to improve automatically and as a result delivers unbeatable agility, flexibility, and TCO. Qubole customers focus on their data, not their data platform. Qubole investors include CRV, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Norwest Venture Partners and IVP.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge on junior test automation engineers who can automate manual tests that cover areas which form the backbone of the Qubole technology stack.
* Qubole offers Big-Data-as-a-Service on leading clouds.
* Our product spans the full stack – all the way from a rich browser based application, to complex middleware controlling analytic workloads and orchestrating cloud resources and back-end large scale data processing components
* As a Test automation engineers will work closely with senior test engineers and build, enhance test automation infrastructure across the entire stack and also aid in the qualification of releases.
* Must provide the opportunity to build internal and operational tools.
* Must ave good programming ability in Java/ Python/Ruby.
* Must have exposure to the Unix environment.
* Should understand the design of test framework, gather automation requirements from QA team and add automation for areas that lack test coverage.
* Must excellent troubleshooting skills of systems integrated with multiple backends and architectures.
* Must have good problem solving skills and aptitude.