Organization : Quest Global
Job Role : Mechanical Engineer Trainee
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.quest-global.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
First-class Engineering & software technologies Pvt. Ltd. (QuEST) is a main supplier of engineering options for developed technological know-how products in the Aerospace, automobile, vigour generation, Oil & fuel, and Industrial Product domains. We are a Six Sigma expert company with abilities that ranges from notion to product attention services.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must provide technical guidance, review other team members’ work, evaluate capabilities, develop team competencies, develop and improve technical processes, create technical collateral, and create technical tools.
* Must provide knowledge on pressure Relief Device (PRD) Inspection Report review/approval and recommendation development
* Must have knowledge on Database manipulation (Meridium, Spreadsheets, etc.) for data quality, PRD interchangeability, inspection history analysis/trending.
* Must have use of PRD Pass/Fail and differentiation of Reliability and Safety Availability Analysis (based on function test interval and type of ‘failure’ – safe or unsafe) Qualifications/Competencies Minimum
* Must have fluent English written and oral communication and good communication/interpersonal skills
* Must have experience with Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
* Must have experience with API RP 576.
* Must be self-motivated, disciplined, passionate, and organized.
* Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Must have great interpersonal and networking skills.
* Should have passion and ability to lead and train team members.
* Must follow process and work instructions.
* Must be proactive and personable/friendly.
* Must have strong work ethic.
* Must have positive attitude.
* Must have time management abilities.
* Must have problem solving skills.
* Must be a effective team player.
* Must have flexibility/adaptability.
* Should be working well under pressure.