|Job Role||Process Associate|
|Walk-In Date||24th & 25th May 2018(3 PM – 5 PM)|
Quintessence represents the epitome and embodiment of the very best processes, technology and people. We deliver outsourced healthcare business processes soaked in smart technologies that create best in class outcomes. Be it collections, quality, turnaround times or costs.Our solutions deliver a 2D impact – quick recourse for the short term and sustainable benefits for the long term.Quintessence is unique. We have ‘our skin in the game’ unlike most companies. Our pricing models reflect our commitment to a true partnership. Our fee is almost always performance linked
- Must have completed any graduation like BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have good analytical skills.
- Must adhere To Service Level Agreements.
- Should follow The Instructions From Team Leader.
- Must diligently adhere to HIPAA and PHI related rules.
- Should adhere To The SOPs (Outline Of Objectives Dos And Donts).
- Should perform Any Additional Duties As And When Required.
- Must have proper Communication Within The Team And Escalate The Related Issues To The Team.
Leader For Timely Resolution.
- Should be responsible To Achieve Targets As Per The Schedule.
- Must perform analysis on Denials of Claims with resolution on reprocessing claims with insurance.
Should be able to convince the Insurance Company for payment of their outstanding claims.
- Should be interacting with US based Insurance Company.
- Must have experience in hospital billing (UB-04 billing), Type of Bill, Revenue Codes, Acute Care, Critical Care hospital related rules, policies and procedures.
- Should be researching claims.
- Must be determining actions to be taken next.
- Should be analyzing work and finding trends that can help clients re-engineer processes.
- Must be calling to insurance company.
- Should follow-up on claims.
- Must enquire the claim status.
- Should take corrective actions per follow-up notes.
- Must check eligibility / plan benefit / claim status using the on-line web-portal.
- Must be very good in domain.
- Should have worked in AR Analysis + Calling atleast for 12 months.
- Should be willing to work in Night shift.
- Must have very good spoken english communication skills.
- Quintessence Freshers Walkin Jobs Chennai June 2018
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com
Quintessence Business Solutions,
Type I/7, Dr.VSI Estate Phase 1,
Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai- 600041