|Organization Name||Quotient Technology|
|Job Role||Software Intern|
Quotient has pioneered the digital transformation of the promotions industry, beginning with coupons that shoppers print at home. That business continues strong—an easier, far more efficient alternative to the paper coupons stuffed into mailboxes across the country. In 2014 alone, shoppers printed hundreds of millions of offers in this form from Coupons.com
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have new feature developments/enhancements in the Core Promotions API platform using JVM based language(s) or other
- Must have evaluation or incorporation of new frameworks (for distributed applications) / libraries (esp. in concurrency packages)
- Must have development of prototypes in the process of above evaluations and demonstrating the same to team(s)
- Must perform automation of things – esp. towards performance/load testing using new frameworks (Eg: Gatling)
- Must have exposure to platform based backend development/its testing.
- Should have hands-on in data structures and Algorithms
- Must be strong in fundamental concepts of computer science – OS, database, etc.
- Should be a good problem solver and open to challenges
- Must have plausible design skills with emphasis on – scalability and performance
- Must have hands-on in application development and system design
- Must have distributed systems concepts and NoSQL(s)
- Must have experience in working in Unix/Linux and Windows environments.
- Should have experience in working with Relational Databases (RDBMS) and SQL.
- Should be responsible primarily for the feature testing of DBS Kernel features.
- Must participate in understanding of feature enhancements and creation of test cases and plan as needed.
- Must develop test scripts using Python, Java, C, Shell scripting etc.
- Must execute tests according to approved test plans.
- Must have aptitude for understanding complex software from the functional and technical perspective.
- Software development experience in Linux and AWS Environment.
- Must have ability to learn and adapt to new technology.
- Should be conversant in modern application development say micro services, docker etc
- Must have participated actively in competitive programming/coding events or developed apps in any hackathons
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com