|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
Ramboll Group is a consulting engineering group. Ramboll was founded in October 1945 as “Rambøll & Hannemann” in Copenhagen.In 1991 the company merged with “B. Højlund Rasmussen A/S” into “Rambøll, Hannemann & Højlund A/S”.In 2003 the company merged with Swedish Scandiaconsult making it the largest consulting engineering business in the Nordics.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must be passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you.
- Should collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be using Xamarin to develop iOS and Android applications
- Should be creating and consuming Web APIs
- Must have solid understanding of using Microsoft SQL Server as a back-end for web applications
- Should translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Must ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Must identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Should be able to maintain code quality, organization, and atomization
- Should be Well Versed with Xamarin (Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.Forms)
- Should be Well Versed with the .NET framework and Should be an expert using C# programming language.
- Must have deep understanding of the MVVM Pattern along cross platform MVVM supported frameworks (like MVVMCross)
- Should have experience architecting solutions for Mobile Applications
- Should have an understanding how iOS and Android operating system work
- Must have experience in MS .NET n-Tier application development
- Should have knowledge of software development process and lifecycle support
- Must have knowledge in developing WEB reports for software applications
- Must have good analytical and reasoning skills.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com