Organization : Randstad
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech (Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : 20
Website : www.randstand.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Randstad is a Dutch multinational human resource consulting firm headquartered in Diemen, Netherlands. Randstad is the world’s second-largest HR service provider. It was founded in the Netherlands in 1960 by Frits Gold schmeding and operates in around 40 countries. In 2012, the company achieved a turnover of €17.1 billion. Randstad employs around 29,320 of its own staff, whilst 580,000 people are deployed in other companies every day through Randstad. Globally, Randstad has 4,496 branches. Randstad India is a division of Dutch-based Randstad Holding NV. The inception of Ranstad India was in 1992 as “Ma Foi Management Consultants Ltd”, a Chennai based HR service provider, which in 2004 merged with the Dutch HR provider – Vedior NV.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Will be involved in design and development of Critical control valves.
* Should be able to made designs for Globe, Butterfly, Ball , PRV, Desuperheater , Actuator
* Must value the engineering of existing product
* Must be preparing and finalizing 2D and 3D drawings for castings, housings, spool, control valve assemblies.
* Should be conducting Finite Element Analysis on New Development Products and reviewing them.
* Must be conducting Computational Fluid Dynamic Analysis
* Should be able to perform testing and validation of valves-Conducting trials, identifying any specific change and making final modifications in components for routine production.
* BOM preparation & checking in ERP
* Should process Engineering/Improvement
* Should be able to staffing of Design Department
* Should have good team management skills.
* Must be keeping abreast with latest technology
* Should have good communication skills.
* Must be Tech Savy and a good self starter.