The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India’s central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. It commenced its operations on 1 April 1935 during the British Rule in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.The original share capital was divided into shares of 100 each fully paid, which were initially owned entirely by private shareholders. Following India’s independence on 15 August 1947, the RBI was nationalised on 1 January 1949.The RBI plays an important part in the Development Strategy of the Government of India. It is a member bank of the Asian Clearing Union. The general superintendence and direction of the RBI is entrusted with the 21-member Central Board of Directors: the Governor, 4 Deputy Governors, 2 Finance Ministry representatives, 10 government-nominated directors to represent important elements of India’s economy, and 4 directors to represent local boards headquartered at Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and New Delhi.RBI is now recruiting freshers as assistant officer across India with the required educational qualifications and apply before 19th February 2018.
List Of Vacancies:27
* Assistant Officer
* Must have completed Graduation or Bachelor’s Degree in any of the respective disciplines from a recognised university
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge of word processing on PC
* Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 13,150- 34,990/- Per Month
Must have minimum age limit of 20 Years and maximum age limit of 28 Years as on 01-01-2018 and age relaxation is applicable as per government policy.
* The Selection process of Assistant based on Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test(LPT).
* Final selection will be on the basis of candidate’s performance in the online main examination, biometric verification and Language Proficiency Test taken together in order of merit.
Mode Of Examination:
* Preliminary Examination is conducted for 100 Marks which comprises of Numerical and Reasoning ability and English Language Test.
* Mains Examination is conducted for 200 Marks which comprises of Reasoning, English Language, Numerical Ability, General Awareness and computer knowledge.
Language Proficiency Test:
LPT will be of Qualifying Type. The candidates provisionally selected from the On-line Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). LPT will be conducted in the Official/ Local Language of the State concerned. Candidate not proficient in the Official/Local Language would be disqualified.
* Last Date For Application – 19th February 2018
* Preliminary Examination – 6th April 2018
* Main Examination – 7th May 2018