Organization : RBI
Job Role : Officer Assistant
Work Location : Across India
Experience : Freshers
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs 13,150 – 34,990/- PM
No.of Vacancies : 623
website : www.rbi.org.in
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 10-11-2017
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India’s central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. It commenced its operations on 1 April 1935 during the British Rule in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The original share capital was divided into shares of 100 each fully paid, which were initially owned entirely by private shareholders. Following India’s independence on 15 August 1947, the RBI was nationalized on 1 January 1949.
List Of Vacancies: 623
* Office Assistant
* Candidate must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read,write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
* Must have minimum age limit of 20 Years and maximum age limit of 28 Years as on 01-10-2017
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 13,150-34,990/- Per Month
RBI Recruitment Selection process of Officers based on online examination and Interview
* For General & OBC Candidates – Rs 450/-
* For SC/ST/PWD/Ex Service Man – Rs 50/-
* Last Date Of Application – 10th November 2017
* Last Date For Printing Application – 25th November 2017