Organization : RBS Technology
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Across India
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA
Experience : 0 – 3 years
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.rbs.in
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Skills Required : SQL,UNIX,ANT,SVN
At RBS, we offer services and products to our non-public, commercial and big corporate and institutional customers. Our customer-dealing with agencies are supported by using a primary services function and other help and control capabilities which includes HR, Finance, chance and felony.With relationship managers and commercial enterprise experts, commercial and private Banking gives specialist advice, services and products to industrial establishments and rich individuals. We provide these offerings thru RBS, Coutts and Adam & organisation.
* Perform analysis, estimation, development, testing and documentation forassigned development tasks.
* Take ownership of issues through to issue resolution or escalation, as appropriate.
* Code optimisation, performance tuning, demonstrations to QA, BA teams, builds and deployments.
* Develop specialist knowledge in relevant systems, sharing that knowledge, as required, with global teams.
* Liaise with stakeholders on potential process improvements.
* Comply with Bank standards and established processes.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
@@@@Freshers Registration Link@@@@
* Candidate must have work experience on Java Script, SQL, ANT, UNIX SVN and Eclipse
* Candidate must have excellent knowledge of OOPS and Multi-threading.
* Candidate should have understanding of client-server architecture and important Design Patterns.
* Candidate must have logical mind with keen analytical skills
* Candidate must be clear and concise communicator, in both written and verbal.
* Candidate must be organised and efficient.
* Candidate must have ability to respond well to pressure
* Candidate should have strong interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively across team boundaries.