|Job Role||Process Analyst|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
|Experience||Freshers(2017 & 2018)|
|Walk-In Dates||8th September 2018(10 AM – 12:30 PM)|
At RBS, we offer services and products to our non-public, commercial and big corporate and institutional customers. Our customer-dealing with agencies are supported by using a primary services function and other help and control capabilities which includes HR, Finance, chance and felony.With relationship managers and commercial enterprise experts, commercial and private Banking gives specialist advice, services and products to industrial establishments and rich individuals. We provide these offerings thru RBS, Coutts and Adam & organisation.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Graduates of 2017/2018 passed outs only can apply
- Must be aware of changes in trends/policies/regulations as applicable to your business
- Must have understanding of the industry and customers
- Should be comfortable with 24*7 rotational shifts
- Must have thorough understanding of product and processes, banking systems
- Must have good knowledge of Banking, Customer Service, MS Office, Back Office, Live person is essential.
- Must deliver successful customer/business outcomes, by processing/authorizing/investigating all transactions to defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and/or by accurately
- Must be collecting the required information from customers/business.
- Should actively participate in initiatives to improve customer service, processes and procedures.
- Must proactively Identify risks / issues & communicate.
- Should be handling technical issues and resolutions
- Must be reporting and involving management in case of high severity issues
- Must enable technical knowledge sharing across team
- Must have hands on with respect to coding using standard tools and development procedures (Intelli J , GIT, Stash etc)
- Must have code Performance tuning
- Must be investigating and having troubleshooting issues that are reported by the development and testing teams
RBS Business Services Pvt Ltd,
Olympia Technology Park,
8th Floor, Fortius Block,
Guindy, Chennai – 600032
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com