|Organization Name||RCFL(Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd)|
|Job Role||Operator Trainee|
|No Of Vacancies||50|
|Pay Scale||Rs 9,300-21,500/- Per Month|
|Last Date||14th July 2018(Online)|
Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd. (RCFL) is a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) in India under the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers of the Government of India, based in Mumbai. RCFL is one of the leading producers of fertilizers in India. Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (a Government of India undertaking), was established in 1978 consequent to the reorganization of Fertilizer Corporation of India. RCFL manufactures Urea and Complex fertilizers (NPK) along with a wide range of Industrial Chemicals. It is 4th largest Urea manufacturer in India after IFFCO, NFL and KRIBHCO.
List Of Vacancies: 50
- Must have completed B Sc in Chemistry or Diploma in Chemical Engineering or its equivalent from a recognised university.
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Candidates appearing in Final Examination of prescribed qualification for the post are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 9,300-21,500/- Per Month
Must have maximum age limit of 27 Years as on 01-06-2018 and age relaxation of 03 years is applicable for OBC Candidates and age relaxation of 05 years for SC/ST candidates and others as per government policy.
- The selection process will be based on Written Test, Trade Test & Pre-Employment Medical Test.
- The written test will consist of Objective Type questions with 80% weightage for technical and 20% for reasoning and aptitude.
- The trade test will be of qualifying nature.
- Final Appointment of the candidates will be subject to medical fitness.
- The candidates qualified in the Trade test will be called for medical test. If any candidate is medically fit will be called for document verification
- For General & OBC Candidates – Rs 500/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – NIL
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com