Organization : Real Image Media Technologies Pvt Ltd
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Real Image Media Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (RIMT) is provides technology solutions for the production, management and delivery of content to the cinema and broadcast industries.Built on a solid foundation of domain specific business lines including film & advertising commercial production, audio post-production and value added sales of media technology products such as Avid & DTS, RIMT has established itself as a technology trend-setter and market leader in the Indian cinema and broadcast industries. With its profitable base of business in India and utilizing the vast experience gained in implementing two significant revolutions in the Indian media industry, the company has built and deployed Qube Cinema, a core technology platform for digital cinema.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 70% through out academics.
* Should have strong knowledge in scripting languages like Python, Perl, etc
* Must have knowledge of Windows & Linux/Unix operating system
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Having basic DB and SQL skills will be an added advantage.
* Must have experience in testing or working with cloud applications
* Should be involved in the quality assurance stage of development and deployment, working on various environments including web and mobile.
* This individual may join a project at the initial implementation stages to assess potential risks, or be brought on to a project midway through, when testing becomes a key requirement
* Must have familiarity with programming and coding languages is therefore necessary as well.
* Tester shall be given the opportunity to work on multiple exciting projects simultaneously
* Must be able to derive test strategy to test the application covering functionality and aspects of usability, performance & security
* Should create test plan & test case design, identify any opportunity for test automation
* Must develop Test Cases Manual and/or Automation scripts as applicable
* Should be identifying bugs in the application and generating bug reports
* Must be able to maintain and enhance the test setup including hardware, software and test automation environments
* Must be deploying application upgrades & patches.