Organization : Red Hat
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.redhat.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Skills Required : Python,C & C++
Red Hat, Inc. is an American multinational software company providing open-source software products to the enterprise community. Founded in 1993, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina, with satellite offices worldwide.Red Hat has become associated to a large extent with its enterprise operating system Red Hat Enterprise Linux and with the acquisition of open-source enterprise middle ware vendor JBoss. Red Hat also offers Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV), an enterprise virtualization product. Red Hat provides storage, operating system platforms, middle ware, applications, management products, and support, training, and consulting services.
* Work with other engineering teams to ensure services meet scalability, availability, security, and performance goals
* Communicate feedback from developers to stakeholders; review API designs and test new features
* Research and experiment with key technologies, architectures, and standards
* Collaborate with customer facing teams to debug and resolve technical challenges
* Build a usage community around the platform by writing technical articles, presenting at developer conferences, and working with contributors.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Should have systems coding skills like C/C++, Python, and Go
* Must have cllear understanding of concurrent programming, distributed, and cloud computing software systems
* Should have deep knowledge of concurrency control, data structures, algorithms, and distributed system architectures
* Should have ability to support multiple development teams and successfully influence design across a range of domains of expertise
* Should have experience in measuring, analyzing, and optimizing scalability and performance
* Should have experience collaborating with UX teams to implement strategic insights and design
* Must be comfortable in learning about new areas as needed
* Should have good communication skills.