Organization : Red Hat
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Pune
Qualification : B Tech/BE
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.redhat.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Red Hat, Inc. is an American multinational software company providing open-source software products to the enterprise community. Founded in 1993, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina, with satellite offices worldwide.Red Hat has become associated to a large extent with its enterprise operating system Red Hat Enterprise Linux and with the acquisition of open-source enterprise middle ware vendor JBoss. Red Hat also offers Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV), an enterprise virtualization product. Red Hat provides storage, operating system platforms, middle ware, applications, management products, and support, training, and consulting services.
* Work with other content developers to develop improved developer processes, tooling and QA testing as needed.
* Review previously published modules and update based on current learner needs.
* Collaborate with the internal knowledge team to align training topics with Red Hat Customer Portal content topics.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Should have knowledge and working experience with Middle ware technologies such as EAP, Fuse and Red Hat Mobile Application Platform.
* Must also has knowledge and working experience with developing technology.
* Should have ability to design, create, and organize training content into traditional classroom and eLearning modalities.
* Must have experience in working with learning management systems and virtual lab environments; familiarity with SCORM and Git is a plus.
* Must have extensive knowledge of Red Hat’s product portfolio and open source software.
* Should have experience in a support organization strongly preferred.
* Should have outstanding interpersonal communication skills and and cross-functional relationship building skills.
* Must be creative, self-motivated, and capable of working independently as well as part of a globally distributed team without daily supervision.
* Should have experience in administering Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) is required; Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) is preferred.
* Must be able to develop middle ware and other technical training materials for technical support audiences that focus on customer support workflow, tools, personal qualities, and technical competencies.
* Must consult with various teams within the Customer Experience & Engagement organization on training best practices, learning objectives, and general training strategies.
* Should be able to create lab-based training using a virtual lab environment as well as content development tooling.