Organization : Red Hat
Job Role : Associate Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.redhat.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Skills Required : Python,C & C++
Red Hat, Inc. is an American multinational software company providing open-source software products to the enterprise community. Founded in 1993, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina, with satellite offices worldwide.Red Hat has become associated to a large extent with its enterprise operating system Red Hat Enterprise Linux and with the acquisition of open-source enterprise middle ware vendor JBoss. Red Hat also offers Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV), an enterprise virtualization product. Red Hat provides storage, operating system platforms, middle ware, applications, management products, and support, training, and consulting services.
* In this role, you will engage with both internal and community teams of highly talented and motivated developers to guide the end-to-end life cycle of each new feature.
* You will also participate in design discussions, work with teams to implement solutions, and help both the community and Red Hat customers to adopt the features you develop.
* We’ll need you to be prepared to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, as we add multiple new features with each major release.
* Work with other engineering teams to ensure services meet scalability, availability, security, and performance goals.
* Communicate feedback from developers to stakeholders; review API designs and test new features.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate must have systems coding skills like C/C++, Python, and Go.
* Candidate should have understanding of concurrent programming, distributed, and cloud computing software systems.
* Candidate must have deep knowledge of concurrency control, data structures, algorithms, and distributed system architectures.
* Candidate should have ability to support multiple development teams and successfully influence design across a range of domains of expertise.
* Candidate must have experience in measuring, analyzing, and optimizing ,scalability and performance.
* Candidate should have experience in collaborating with UX teams to implement strategic insights and design.
* Candidate must be comfortable in learning about new areas as needed.
* Candidate should research and experiment with key technologies, architectures, and standards.
* Candidate must be able to collaborate with customer facing teams to debug and resolve technical challenges.
* Candidate must build a usage community around the platform by writing technical articles, presenting at developer conferences, and working with contributors.