Organization : Red Hat
Job Role : Quality Engineer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/ME/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.redhat.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Red Hat, Inc. is an American multinational software company providing open-source software products to the enterprise community. Founded in 1993, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina, with satellite offices worldwide.Red Hat has become associated to a large extent with its enterprise operating system Red Hat Enterprise Linux and with the acquisition of open-source enterprise middle ware vendor JBoss. Red Hat also offers Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV), an enterprise virtualization product. Red Hat provides storage, operating system platforms, middle ware, applications, management products, and support, training, and consulting services.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be able to write new and optimize existing test automation scripts and frameworks.
* You’ll also work on analysis of the non-deterministic failures, ways to reduce them and report bugs and defects.
* Our team culture will encourage you to come up with innovative solutions to problems and allow you to work with some of the brightest engineers in the open source industry.
* Must be able to write automated test scripts, analyze test results, and identify and file bugs accordingly
* Should test bugs and write bug reproducers
* Must write performance tests scripts
* Must have good object-oriented programming concepts
* Should have knowledge of HTTP communications
* Must have keen observation and attention to detail
* Should be motivated with the ability to take direction and work well as part of a team
* Must be interest in learning new technologies; problem-solving skills
* Should have intermediate written and verbal communication skills in English
* Must have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Must have good inter personnel skills.
* Must be a effective player and team oriented.