|Job Role||Software Engineer|
Red Hat, Inc. is an American multinational software company providing open-source software products to the enterprise community. Founded in 1993, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina, with satellite offices worldwide.Red Hat has become associated to a large extent with its enterprise operating system Red Hat Enterprise Linux and with the acquisition of open-source enterprise middle ware vendor JBoss. Red Hat also offers Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV), an enterprise virtualization product
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must assist in the creation, testing, and implementation of various test jobs and pipelines
- Should work with a variety of upstream projects to design appropriate testing and integration methods
- Must help create and improve documentation as well as refine processes around testing and automation work
- Must troubleshoot and maintain a variety of services on the community infrastructure
- Should build community around team projects by constantly encouraging contribution and mentoring high-value associates
- Must submit to and present on your work at community conferences occasionally to raise visibility of Fedora and the infrastructure and services around it; report regularly to your team and management
- Must have experience with developing Jenkins jobs for testing, workflows, and pipelines
- Should have experience in using standard tools like Git, IRC, and email to collaborate with a distributed team
- Must have ability to manage multiple priorities, organize your own work, and deliver on commitments
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Must have familiarity with Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), CentOS, or Fedora (servers or workstations)
- Should have experience with Ansible by Red Hat
- Must have knowledge of and programming experience in Python, Java, or a similar high-level language
- Must need to have Python and Java expertise, like Jenkins.
- Should maintain and help us converge the Fedora and CentOS infrastructures to benefit both communities, which in turn helps Red Hat build better offerings the open source way.
- Should develop, deploy, troubleshoot, and maintain these services.
- Must need to be a good communicator, regularly sharing what you know and learn with the team and the community at large.
- Should work with colleagues around the globe every day, directly in the communities that they serve
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com