|Job Role||Software Engineer|
Red Hat, Inc. is an American multinational software company providing open-source software products to the enterprise community. Founded in 1993, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina, with satellite offices worldwide.Red Hat has become associated to a large extent with its enterprise operating system Red Hat Enterprise Linux and with the acquisition of open-source enterprise middle ware vendor JBoss. Red Hat also offers Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV), an enterprise virtualization product
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must develop, maintain, and manage continuous improvement of automated solutions.
- Should identify workflows that could benefit from automation.
- Must communicate with various stakeholders, scope their requests, and design solutions.
- Should communicate throughout organization.
- Must code and manage peer reviews.
- Must improve processes.
- Must have solid knowledge of and experience with Python.
- Should have practical knowledge of Linux.
- Must have ability to coordinate and help others solve difficult problems.
- Should have ability to plan and work unsupervised on complex tasks.
- Must have fluent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must be working on Linux containers
- Must have knowledge on IT Automation Tools (Ansible)
- Must provide software release process and architecture of delivery pipelines
- Must be responsible for automating applications, workflows, and tools used by our Release Engineering team.
- Should have excellent automation technical skills and the ability to adapt to a growing and evolving team.
- Must need you to be a flexible, motivated, and able to learn new technologies quickly
- Should have ability to debug issues across multiple software layers
- Must have prior PostgreSQL knowledge
- Should have experience with code reviews
- Must have experience with continuous integration (CI)
- Must have previous experience with minimum viable product (MVP)
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com