|Job Role||Service Architect|
|Salary||4.8 – 7.2 LPA|
Red Hat, Inc. is an American multinational software company providing open source software products to the enterprise community. Founded in 1993, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina, with other offices worldwide. It became a subsidiary of IBM on July 9, 2019.Red Hat has become associated to a large extent with its enterprise operating system Red Hat Enterprise Linux. With the acquisition of open-source enterprise middleware vendor JBoss, Red Hat also offers Red Hat Virtualization (RHV), an enterprise virtualization product. Red Hat provides storage, operating system platforms, middleware, applications, management products, and support, training, and consulting services.
- Candidate must have completed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university.
- Must work alongside other team members in an agile development workflow to deliver Red Hat Training and Certification offerings in a timely manner and in accordance with quality standards
- Must create new courses and update existing course materials in collaboration with subject matter experts and key stakeholders
- Should write clear, concise chapter narratives and develop real-world, use case-based examples, guided exercises, and practical lab materials
- Must build, deploy, and maintain classroom computing environments for practical labs during the development cycle
- Learn new skills and technologies quickly in order to become a subject matter expert
- Participate in communities of practice and the Red Hat Learning Community
- Industry experience in one or more areas like infrastructure, virtualization, storage, or cloud will be an added advantage.
- 1+ year(s) of experience with one or more Red Hat’s software offerings like Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), Red Hat OpenStack Platform, Red Hat CloudForms, Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform, Red Hat Virtualization, Red Hat Ceph Storage, Red Hat Gluster Storage, or Red Hat Identity Management
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on technical writing skills in English; additional languages are a plus
- Must have ability to interpret customer business problems and technical issues and effectively explain how Red Hat’s solutions align with identified challenges or requirements
- Should have knowledge of enterprise solutions and architectures, e.g., cloud, automation, virtualization, storage, clustering, and high availability as it pertains to development of curriculum content
- Must be motivated with excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work as part of a global team
- Having familiarity with distributed revision control software like Git or Mercurial.