Organization : Reliance Jio
Job Role : Junior Engineer
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Reliance Group is among India’s top private sector business houses serving over 250 million customers across telecommunications, power, financial services, infrastructure, media and entertainment, and healthcare sectors.Founded by the late Shri Dhirubhai Ambani (1932-2002), the Reliance Group positively influences the lives of one in every 5 aspiring Indians across more than 25,000 cities and towns and 400,000 villages.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should identify problems affecting Customer experience and value
* Should analyse problems and determine cause of the problems
* Should develop solutions in consultation with the people involved in the process
* Should evaluate the solutions and recommend final solution
* Must explain the solution and gain buy-in of all the stakeholders
* Should implement the solution
* Should learn the respective business of their role.
* Should learn & execute the roles of selected business function.
* Should contribute first as a support player, then as an individual, to the business service.
* Must develop as an independent business analyst.
* Should have ability to substitute for the selected function on a medium or long term.
* Must bug fixing and improve application performance
* Must be able to develop customized Mobile App.
* Should be working closely with another mobile app developer leading the other platform development.
* Must work directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products.
* Should be working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features.
* Must be optimizing performance for the apps.
* Should have ability to substitute for the selected function on a medium / long term .