RFCL is termed as Ramagundam Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited which is a Fertilizer City is a neighbourhood of Ramagundam in Peddapalli district of the Indian state of Telangana. It is a gated township in Ramagundam. Township was built in late 1970’s for the employees of Ramagundam unit of Fertilizer Corporation of India. Production was stopped from 1 April 1999 as a result of Government of India’s policy and majority of employees were released on Voluntary Separation Scheme (VSS) by 2002-03. Presently very few are on the payroll of Corporation to look after safety and security of properties and discharge statutory obligations of the Company. RFCL is recruiting freshers as management trainee with the required educational qualifications and this post provides the information regarding the vacancies available and apply before 9th January 2018.
List Of Vacancies: 61
* Chemical – 35
* Mechanical – 10
* Electrical – 08
* Instrumentation – 08
* Must have completed BE/B Tech in Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation or its equivalent from a recognised or AICTE approved university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Having Gate 2016 Valid score in relevant disciplines will be an added advantage.
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 7.63 LPA
Must have maximum age limit of 27 years as on 01-12-2018 and age relaxation is applicable as per government policy.
Selected candidates during their training may be posted in any plants of NFL or Ramagundam Plant of RFCL at any point of time at the discretion of the Management. However, after regularization selected candidates will be posted at Ramagundam site.
* Based on the GATE 2016 Score, category and discipline, candidates will be shortlisted for
Personal Interview in the ratio of 01 (One):05 (Five) i.e. 05 candidates for 01 post.
* It may be noted that candidates will be called for personal interview provisionally on the basis of information submitted by them in online application form and their candidature will be considered vis-à-vis eligibility criteria for the post applied for as mentioned in the advertisement. Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria or not in possession of complete requisite documents will not be allowed to attend the personal interview and no TA will be paid to them. Further, no queries shall be entertained in this regard.
* For General & OBC Candidates – Rs 700/-
* For SC/ST/PWD Candidates – NIL