RITES-Rail India Technical and Economic Service: RITES is a Government of India Enterprise for Engineering Construction in the field of transport and infrastructure.RITES founded in 1974 and its headquartered at Gurgaon. It provides consultancy services for the rail transport to India and abroad.RITES serves services in Railways, Highways, Equipment Export, Urban Transport, Airports, Ports & Waterways, Urban Planning, Rope ways. RITES has Miniratna status and ISO 9001:2008 certificate.RITES provided consulting and planning to the various countries. RITES is now recruiting for assistant engineer across India and this will provide the information regarding the educational criteria required for these positions and vacancies available etc. All interested and eligible candidates can check and apply for the position before 3rd May 2018.
List Of Vacancies: 10
* Assistant Engineer(Civil)
* Must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or its equivalent from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Will be involved in Planning & execution of Major Railway Project
* Must have knowledge on design & construction of structures including workshops, Depot, Major Bridges, Viaduct, ROBs, Track works
* Will be involved in building constructions, Industrial building constructions
* Must have contract Management skills.
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 16,400–40,500/- Per Month.
Note:Having 2 years of experience in relevant field will be an added advantage
Must have maximum age limit of 40 Years as on 01-01-2018 and age relaxation of 03 years for OBC candidates and 05 years for SC/ST candidates and other age relaxation is applicable as per government policy.
* The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection.
* The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for Written Test/ Interview out of eligible candidates.
* Based upon the performance in the Written Test, and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview.
* Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.