Organization : Rites(Rail India Technical and Economic Service)
Job Role : Graduate Engineer
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 16,480 per month
No.of Vacancies : 21
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 21-09-2017
Selection Process : Written Test,Face-to- Face Interview
RITES-Rail India Technical and Economic Service: RITES is a Government of India Enterprise for Engineering Construction in the field of transport and infrastructure.RITES founded in 1974 and its headquartered at Gurgaon. It provides consultancy services for the rail transport to India and abroad.RITES serves services in Railways, Highways, Equipment Export, Urban Transport, Airports, Ports & Waterways, Urban Planning, Ropeways. RITES has Miniratna status and ISO 9001:2008 certificate.RITES provided consulting and planning to the various countries.
List Of Vacancies: 21
* Mechanical – 08
* Electrical – 13
* Should have completed BE/B Tech(Mechanical/Electrical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 16,480/- Per Month
* Must have maximum age limit of 30 Years as on 01-08-2017
* Reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD as applicable) should have at least 50% marks in Minimum Qualification for consideration against reserved posts.
* Experience shall be calculated as on 01.08.2017
* Having Industry Experience Will be an added advantage.
* The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for Written Test/ Interview out of eligible candidates. Based upon the performance in the Written Test, and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview.
* Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post.
* Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English