Organization : Robert Bosch
Job Role : Graduate Trainee
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.bosch-india-software.com.
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Skills Required : Designing
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Limited (RBEI) is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH. We provide engineering, IT and business services for the automotive, industrial, consumer goods and building technology divisions of the Bosch group worldwide.With over 17,000 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in US, Europe & the Asia Pacific.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2015,2016 & 2017 passed outs only can apply.
* Must have knowledge of CAD tools like ORCAD, ZUKEN, PROTEL.
* Must have willingness to take over responsibility.
* Should also have experience of creating and interpreting engineering drawings
* Must have experience of using a 2D / 3D design package
* Should have design experience using Catia V5
* Must also have good presentation skills.
* Should have attitude to work under challenging delivery targets with First Time Right quality of deliverables.
* Must work on CATIA V5 with the modules – Generative Sheet metal Design, Part Design, Drafting, Generative Shape Design, Assembly
* Should be able to read the drawings and produce 2D drawings as per the defined processes & standards
* Must communicate and negotiate with customer with a proactive approach to problem-solving
* Should co-ordinate between offshore and onsite teams
* Must involve in the all phases of the project
* Should work closely work with Lead Engineer, developing the System requirements into proven functions with the right quality with in minimum time and with cost effective solutions.
* Must be known for quality excellence and as per design standard
* Must have ability to assemble parts to ensure finished product are in processes right product