|Organization Name||Rockwell Collins|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
Rockwell Collins is a pioneer in the design, production and support of innovative solutions for our customers in aerospace and defense. Our expertise in flight-deck avionics, cabin electronics, mission communications, information management and simulation and training is strengthened by our global service and support network spanning 150 countries. Working together, our global team of 19,000 employees shares a vision to be the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have excellent experience in Python based Application development with Linux(Ubuntu/Debian/CentOs)
- Should have excellent experience working with Django, Tornado, jQuery, Celery, django-rest framework, Source versioning (e.g. SVN/Git).
- Must have experience in programming languages such as C, C++ would be an added advantage.
- Must applies a systematic, disciplined, quantifiable approach to the Development, analysis, or management of software.
- Must use independent judgment to make decisions in day-to-day job responsibilities the majority of the time under general supervision.
- Should expand and apply knowledge: Product domain, Requirements, Design, Development, Test and Release software processes, tools, methods and coding best practices with primary emphasis on taking technical ownership in a software component of the product domain.
- Must develop and document component and moderate changes to software requirements documentation, applying knowledge of processes, tools and methods in the management and tracking of software requirements baseline.
- Should design, code, test, integrate and document software of moderate complexity within software services, software components, software test tools and software test scripts.
- Must prepare software builds for execution in a simulation environment, reference platforms and on the target hardware.
- Must understand and utilize the appropriate RC processes and tools during product development, resulting in increased product quality and improving customer satisfaction.
- Should participate in cross-functional team efforts in integration, verification and validation for products and sub-systems of moderate complexity.
- Must contribute to the engineering estimates for tasks such as change requests or problem reports.
- Should create unit testing ability (along with continued regression testing ability) such that software components may be developed and comprehensively tested in a simulation environment – if such an environment does not exist, consider various alternatives to create one.
- Must escalate and encounter technical software issues to project leadership in a timely fashion.
- Should contribute to software engineering requirements capture, analysis and creation for moderate complexity software designs.
- Must have individual job duties may vary.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com