Organization : Rockwell Collins
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Rockwell Collins is a pioneer in the design, production and support of innovative solutions for our customers in aerospace and defense. Our expertise in flight-deck avionics, cabin electronics, mission communications, information management and simulation and training is strengthened by our global service and support network spanning 150 countries. Working together, our global team of 19,000 employees shares a vision to be the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge on Angular 2 or Angular 4 (Good exp in CSS ),Typescript ,Jasmine, Karma,C# and Web API
* Must expand and apply knowledge
* Must have product domain, Requirements, Design, Development, Test and Release software processes, tools, methods and coding best practices with primary emphasis on taking technical ownership in a software component of the product domain.
* Should develop and document component and moderate changes to software requirements documentation, applying knowledge of processes, tools and methods in the management and tracking of software requirements baseline.
* Must design, code, test, integrate and document software of moderate complexity within software services, software components, software test tools and software test scripts.
* Should prepare software builds for execution in a simulation environment, reference platforms and on the target hardware.
* Must understand and utilize the appropriate RC processes and tools during product development, resulting in increased product quality and improving customer satisfaction.
* Should participate in cross-functional team efforts in integration, verification and validation for products and sub-systems of moderate complexity.
* Must contribute to the engineering estimates for tasks such as change requests or problem reports.
* Should create unit testing ability (along with continued regression testing ability) such that software components may be developed and comprehensively tested in a simulation environment – if such an environment does not exist, consider various alternatives to create one.
* Must be able to use test equipment (e.g. Logic Analyzer) and software debugging tools (e.g. Wireshark) to aid in the integration process.
* Should apply techniques and skills required to identify a root cause of a given software integration issue.
* Must escalate encountered technical software issues to project leadership in a timely fashion.
* Should contribute to software engineering requirements capture, analysis and creation for moderate complexity software designs.
* Individual job duties may vary.