Organization : Rolls-Royce India
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.rolls-royce.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Rolls Royce India Pvt Ltd Rolls-Royce is a world-leading provider of power systems and services, for use on land, at sea and in the air. We’re proud to have a strong presence and an 80-year heritage in India, and are excited about our growing future in Bangalore. Through innovative solutions and diverse, globally renowned products, we’ve already changed the aerospace industry in India.Rolls-Royce Limited is a renowned British car-manufacturing and, later, aero-engine manufacturing company founded by Charles Stewart Rolls and Sir Frederick Henry Royce on 15 March 1906 as the result of a partnership formed in 1904.Powering more than 50% of flights to and from India, we are poised to become an engineering hub in the region and committed to growing our footprint for high-end technology.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be able to provide component design solutions at pace, which meet customer, design and regulatory requirements whilst managing the balance of key product attributes of cost, weight, performance and delivery.
* Should undertake root cause analysis to provide a clear understanding of task requirements, whilst delivering solutions across a range of product definition requirements in manufacture, assembly, operation, repair and testing throughout the product life cycle of compressor and turbine discs, seals, shafts and other rotating hardware.
* Should work with a range of technical, business, and supply chain personnel to derive optimum design solutions and be responsible for presenting and justifying designs at technical and business review meetings.
* Must provide programme management of product change activities via Integrated Product Team (IPT) leadership, ensuring activities are completed on time.
* Should produce solution drawings defining the requirements of your solution to enable our product definition group.
* Should also produce detailed Design Definition reports which accurately describe your requirements, your design concepts, how the final concept was selected, requirements, risks and how the design will be verified and validated.
* Must have good understanding of Gas Turbine Engines and experience of the design process within the aerospace industry may be advantageous.
* Should have knowledge of Computer Aided Design (CAD) and PLM tools (for example experience of using Siemen NX7.5 or CATIA V5 and Teamcenter Engineering would be beneficial).
* Must have experience across core design, stress and product definition would be advantageous.
* Should have experience of Robust Design, Design for Manufacture (DfM), Systems Engineering philosophies and practical application would also be advantageous.
* Must have experience of concurrent engineering in a challenging delivery focused industry.
* Must have sound understanding of engineering materials and their applications would support your application