Organization : Rolls-Royce India
Job Role : Manufacturing Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.rolls-royce.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Rolls Royce India Pvt Ltd Rolls-Royce is a world-leading provider of power systems and services, for use on land, at sea and in the air. We’re proud to have a strong presence and an 80-year heritage in India, and are excited about our growing future in Bangalore. Through innovative solutions and diverse, globally renowned products, we’ve already changed the aerospace industry in India.Rolls-Royce Limited is a renowned British car-manufacturing and, later, aero-engine manufacturing company founded by Charles Stewart Rolls and Sir Frederick Henry Royce on 15 March 1906 as the result of a partnership formed in 1904.Powering more than 50% of flights to and from India, we are poised to become an engineering hub in the region and committed to growing our footprint for high-end technology.
* Develop, implement, validate, maintain and continuously improve manufacturing processes and / or methods of manufacture which are capable of meeting and continuing to meet requirements for safety, quality, cost, delivery rate and lead time.
* Plan the method of inspection (dimensional and attribute) to ensure design intent is met and maintained.
* Design, specify and successfully integrate measurement systems into the method of manufacture.
* Capture, analyse and use data to demonstrate and improve the current and future capability of manufacturing processes.
* Work with interfacing teams, local experts, partners and suppliers to ensure technical aspects of manufacturing processes are understood and accounted for as required.
* Create, optimize and validate Automated Coordinate Measurement System application part programs.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have ability to demonstrate an understanding of manufacturing engineering processes, gage R&R, measurement capability assessments ,SPC & Management of Non-Conformance.
* Must also have general awareness of Manufacturing Systems (CAD, CAM, CAPP, Manufacturing Execution System, PDM, SAP, etc.) relevant to the business.
* Should have hands on experience in Automated Measurement System Programming in MODUS 1.6 and above using REVO. Exposure to other CMM software’s will be an added advantage.
* Should have demonstrated knowledge of Processes, Change, Methods, Programming Strategies by commodity.
* Must have experience to ensure that the method of manufacture is validated to meet the design specification.
* Should be able to apply the product definition requirements in order to select suitable measuring equipment.
* Should also have experience in planning the method of inspection (dimensional and attribute) to ensure design intent is met and maintained.
* Should have experience in creating, optimizing and validating Automated Coordinate Measurement System application part programs. Systems include Contact and Non-contact dimensional measurement systems.
* Should have good presentation skills.
* Should have good problem solving & designing skills.
* Should have good communication skills.