Organization : Rolls-Royce India
Job Role : Service Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.rolls-royce.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Rolls Royce India Pvt Ltd Rolls-Royce is a world-leading provider of power systems and services, for use on land, at sea and in the air. We’re proud to have a strong presence and an 80-year heritage in India, and are excited about our growing future in Bangalore. Through innovative solutions and diverse, globally renowned products, we’ve already changed the aerospace industry in India.Rolls-Royce Limited is a renowned British car-manufacturing and, later, aero-engine manufacturing company founded by Charles Stewart Rolls and Sir Frederick Henry Royce on 15 March 1906 as the result of a partnership formed in 1904.Powering more than 50% of flights to and from India, we are poised to become an engineering hub in the region and committed to growing our footprint for high-end technology.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be proactively solving significant engineering issues, whilst identifying and delivering improvements in technology and technical capability. Leading or supporting event investigations activity to identify root cause.
* Should be responsible for the development, delivery and approval of solutions, such as component repairs, service containment programmes and design change recommendations. Analyzing and interpreting information to optimize product design, service delivery and through life cost.
* Must be using modern and innovative methods of numerical and qualitative analysis to support safety and reliability assessments.
* Should be delivering defined technical packages and investigations against programme milestones, within agreed cost, timescale and quality requirements.
* Must be being a point of contact for service operations within engineering disciplines and sharing subject knowledge across multiple functions.
* Must be actively promoting, encouraging and supporting continuous improvements.
* Should have knowledge on repair techniques and processes
* Must work as field service engineer
* Should perform root cause analysis
* Must have knowledge of life cycle cost modelling
* Must have knowledge of mathematical and/or statistical method
* The engineering standard of Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis
* Should be able to perform whole product/system performance prediction and analysis
* Creation & Use of Technical Publications
* Should have ability to apply logical, analytical and innovative thinking to a range of technical problems.
* Must have knowledge and experience of product integrity and liability, and certification frameworks would be an advantage.
* Should have understanding of the importance of quality in engineering and experience in applying quality procedures and processes.
* Must have experience in applying process improvement techniques and driving business enhancements.
* Must have knowledge or experience of the design, validation, production and/or operation of gas turbine engines will be an advantage.