Organization : Rolls-Royce India
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.rolls-royce.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Rolls Royce India Pvt Ltd Rolls-Royce is a world-leading provider of power systems and services, for use on land, at sea and in the air. We’re proud to have a strong presence and an 80-year heritage in India, and are excited about our growing future in Bangalore. Through innovative solutions and diverse, globally renowned products, we’ve already changed the aerospace industry in India.Rolls-Royce Limited is a renowned British car-manufacturing and, later, aero-engine manufacturing company founded by Charles Stewart Rolls and Sir Frederick Henry Royce on 15 March 1906 as the result of a partnership formed in 1904.Powering more than 50% of flights to and from India, we are poised to become an engineering hub in the region and committed to growing our footprint for high-end technology.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have the responsibility for the elicitation, creation and buy-off of sub-system requirements, and flow-down to commodity teams
* Should have responsibility for generation of sub-system concepts that comply with both the product requirements and the intent of the sub-system strategy.
* Must have knowledge on execution of the sub-system design and integration process, ensuring that the technical attributes of the sub-system design (including cost) meet the agreed requirements, and that the sub-system definition is to the required level of technical risk and professional standard
* Should have responsibility for functional and physical interface management.
* Must have responsibility within the sub-system for the integration of technical activities with the system level, other sub-systems and commodity functions.
* Should be ensuring continuous improvement through effective lessons learned, knowledge capture and process development.
* Must have previous mechanical design experience and ideally product understanding
* Should have ability to quickly understand new problems and develop innovative solutions
* Must have good team working and communication skills
* Should be a customer focussed with self-motivation and an ability to drive for results.
* Must have knowledge of Unigraphics/NX and Systems Engineering techniques would be advantageous, although supplementary training will be given as necessary.