Organization : Ruckus Wireless
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/B Sc/ME
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : 20+
Website : www.ruckuswireless.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Skills Required : Unix,C,C++
Ruckus wireless is a pioneer in the wireless infrastructure market, enabling carriers and agencies to remain forward of the exploding demand for top-bandwidth purposes and services. The Ruckus shrewd WiFi technology redefines what’s possible in WiFi community efficiency with flexibility, reliability, and affordability.With this technological know-how, we’re equipped to do some thing that general WiFi technological know-how can’t – supply longer range and more risk-free WiFi connections to patron devices; WiFi that reaches farther and is inherently more steady due to the adaptive nature and control of our technology.
* Write design specifications and functional specifications.
* Design, develop, enhance and maintain system software/ firmware, or diagnostic firmware for internet working products.
* Write port and maintain firmware and diagnostics for embedded controller designs.
* Follow standard design and implantation processes and procedures.
* Develops well-defined software modules. Perform well-defined unit, product level integration, and dev tests.
* Write portions of test plans. Debug sections of the subsystem.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME/B Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should require knowledge on LAN/WAN protocols: Strong UNIX, C (or C++), and script programming experience is essential.
* Candidate must have good understand underlying networking technology of the related projects.
* Candidate should have ability to solve routine problems at the module or multiple module level, based on knowledge of debugging and testing concepts.
* Candidate must have proficiency with test equipment. Works under direction of a Team Lead or Manager.
* Candidate should follows specific, detailed instructions and/or standard practices and policies.
* Candidate should be able to consult with senior engineers and/or supervisors on complex new assignments.
* Candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication, team and people skills. Has the ability to cope in changing and ambiguous circumstances.
* Candidate should encourage and accepts personal feedback. Works as a willing team member taking direction and learning from others.
* Candidate should be able to solve problems based on precedent and procedures.