Organization : Safran Engineering Services
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.safran-engineering.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Skills Required : SQL,Java,Web Technologies
Safran Engineering Services, a Safran Group company and subsidiary of Labinal Power Systems, offers high-technology engineering solutions in the fields of aerospace, energy and ground transportation. With its 3,800 engineers and technicians, the company also includes a number of operational units around the world (France, Germany, UK, Spain, USA, Mexico, Morocco, Canada, Brazil and India), combining expertise in electrical systems, aerostructure, mechanical and software systems and embedded electronic systems.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% and above through out academics.
* Candidate should have knowledge on Java,SQL & HTML.
* Candidate must also have knowledge on VB programming language skills for program design
* Candidate should be skilled in writing programs with packages, debugging procedures, triggers and database structures using different languages.
* Candidate should have knowledge on Data and object modelling, relational algebra, relational data models and applications programming.
* Candidate must also have the knowledge of physical characteristics of databases, reliability and system performance are additional skills required for database management.
* Candidate should have knowledge on programming languages that interface a Web server with a relational database.
* Some of these include CGI/Perl, Java and Active Server Pages. Additional skill to use PHP programming language.
* Candidate must also have knowledge on MySQL database server to retrieve and store data online.
* Candidate must have skills in navigating interfaces, building and running SQL statements, viewing a history of SQL statements, importing and exporting tables to or from Excel and querying data.
* Candidate must have advanced Database Management Skills.
* Candidate must have advanced database management skills involve performance tuning, transaction management, data.