Organization : Safran Engineering Services
Job Role : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.safran-engineering.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Safran Engineering Services, a Safran Group company and subsidiary of Labinal Power Systems, offers high-technology engineering solutions in the fields of aerospace, energy and ground transportation. With its 3,800 engineers and technicians, the company also includes a number of operational units around the world (France, Germany, UK, Spain, USA, Mexico, Morocco, Canada, Brazil and India), combining expertise in electrical systems, aerostructure, mechanical and software systems and embedded electronic systems.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2015 & 2016 passed outs can apply.
* Must have good understanding of working principle of Aero Engine Components with major emphasis on Low pressure compressor (Booster).
* Should have understanding of axial compressor design parameters and flow path optimization.
* Must be able to draw Hexahedral mesh generation as per customer standards.
* Should be working with 3D Navier Stokes eqution, imposing Boundary conditions and boundary layer concepts.
* Must perform post processing and interpretation of results using commercial tools and scripts.
* Should be able to perform CFD Meshing using AutoGrid / Ansys Workbench
* Must perform CFD Analysis using Fluent / CFX
* CFD Post-processing using Ensight
* Should have good communication skills.