Organization : Safran Engineering Services
Job Role : Graduate Apprentice Trainee
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.safran-engineering.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Safran Engineering Services, a Safran Group company and subsidiary of Labinal Power Systems, offers high-technology engineering solutions in the fields of aerospace, energy and ground transportation. With its 3,800 engineers and technicians, the company also includes a number of operational units around the world (France, Germany, UK, Spain, USA, Mexico, Morocco, Canada, Brazil and India), combining expertise in electrical systems, aerostructure, mechanical and software systems and embedded electronic systems.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have good knowledge on Engineering fundamentals, Proficient in GD&T and Engineering drawing reading
* Must analyze and check structural engineering data produced by other engineering groups to ensure it meets the structural requirements of certification
* Should create and develop structural engineering substantiation reports that will be used to certify repair and modification data.
* Must have a basic understanding of load paths, stability of structure and aircraft structural behavior. Must be familiar with both classical and numerical (Finite Element) analysis methods.
* Should generate stress analysis notes in a usable, traceable file that serves as a historical substantiation record of the repair or modification.
* Must develop finite element models to aid in the development of design and certification data.
* Should serve as the primary focal point for customers & technical personnel regarding structureal substantiation issues.
* Must provide input and suggestions for continuous improvement of various department procedures, controls, flows and systems, and become familiar with customer internal policies and procedures.
* Should review non conformance reports to validate repair schemes.
* Must have technical review of the work done by self or others
* Should have understanding of Landing gears, Parts & function is an added advantage
* Must have practical and logical approach to problem solving
* Must have judgement and Decision Making skills
* Must have good knowledge of aerospace materials and manufacturing processes.
* Should have experience with Design tools CATIA V5, Creation of 3D model, Assembly & detailing.
* Must have good Knowledge of Product Lifecycle Management (PDM).