|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
Safran Engineering Services, a Safran Group company and subsidiary of Labinal Power Systems, offers high-technology engineering solutions in the fields of aerospace, energy and ground transportation. With its 3,800 engineers and technicians, the company also includes a number of operational units around the world (France, Germany, UK, Spain, USA, Mexico, Morocco, Canada, Brazil and India), combining expertise in electrical systems, aerostructure, mechanical and software systems and embedded electronic systems.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have strong Knowledge in SOM
- Should have good experience in hand calculation through classical approach
- Must be static & Fatigue classical analysis
- Must have basic knowledge on FEA
- Should have good knowledge on Engineering fundamentals, Proficient in GD&T and Engineering drawing reading
- Must create and develop structural engineering substantiation reports.
- Must support the monitoring team to tickets escalated (Support L3)
- Must have participation to the knowledge management for monitoring team
- Should support the project developing interfaces on time on quality on cost
- Must suggest improvement areas and be part of the discussions
- Should alert the TRADEXPRESS process owner in case of any issues
- Must be part of the Root cause analysis as per the process
- Must be get involved in development and Deployment of the interfaces on the Simulation & Production server
- Should have experience with Design tools CATIA V5, Creation of 3D model, Assembly & detailing.
- Must have good Knowledge of Product Life cycle Management (PDM).
- Should create and develop structural engineering substantiation reports that will be used to certify repair and modification data.
- Should generate stress analysis notes in a usable, traceable file that serves as a historical substantiation record of the repair or modification
- Must develop finite element models to aid in the development of design and certification data.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com