Organization : Saint Gobain
Job Role : Research Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Experienced
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Saint-Gobain designs, manufactures and distributes materials and solutions which are key ingredients in the well being of each of us and the future of all. They can be found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial application.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should methodically conducts experiments for product development and process establishment in the Abrasives business.
* Should develop SOPs and database for knowledge building.
* Must strive to observe and interpret basic signatures of the process and communicates the same.
* Must have adherence to 5S and EHS norms of the organization.
* Should answer the needs of the business in India through technical support, database building, and process improvements.
* Must test new concepts under the guidance of SREs to ensure continuous improvement of products and processes to help the business.
* Should perform regular maintenance and up-keep of equipment and machinery.
* Must communicate with external vendors of Saint-Gobain.
* Should maintain documentation related to products and processes
* Must have efficient equipment commissioning, engineering, lab management, inventory management, and troubleshooting.
* Must have planning and conducting experiments (raw material supply, EHS etc.) as per project needs of the local and global businesses.
* Should establishing and standardizing lab procedures and processes.
* Must be seeking new vendors and maintaining contacts.
* Must have ability to develop a test method, an experimental approach, develop SOPs, execute experiments with assistance, collect data, interpret results, report and maintain data.
* Should have knowledge on mechanical and electrical maintenance of standard lab equipment and process line is a must..
* Must be willing to travel, if required.
* Should excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to network with vendors. Spoken English is a must. Regional language added advantage.
* Must be able to work with operational safety and do chemical maintenance and inventory maintenance
* Should passion to learn new things. Self-motivated and self-driven.
* Must ability to use MS office and related software.