Organization : Saksoft
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Saksoft has been recognized for Excellence in Industry Application Award in B2B Sector by the Big Data Analytics & Insight Summit. The committee, including business leaders from various industries, recognized Saksoft for its exceptional track record of offering best B2B solutions to multiple industries. Saksoft received the award at the Big Data Analytics & Insights Summit held at Bangalore on July 20, 2017.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have good Knowledge in Java Programming.
* Should have good Knowledge in Object Oriented programming concepts.
* Must have knowledge in Java Script programming.
* Should have knowledge in J2EE application development.
* Must have knowledge in Spring, Struts, Hibernate.
* Must have knowledge on first level Applications Development professional, representing the most common entry point into the organization.
* Should perform routine activities related to applications development.
* Must focus on learning and acquiring work skills/knowledge in the Applications Development field.
* Must be readily available to answer the phone to our customers in a professional and efficient manner
* Must be providing a positive image of the company through your role as the first point of contact with customers
* Should ensure that all is work carried out in accordance with ITIL Incident Management guidelines
* Must log calls via the appropriate call logging system and provide a high level of technical fix. For example:
Change Passwords and unlock accounts for internal and external customers where possible
* Should provide first line printer support for the server infrastructure
* Should have knowledge in web development.
* Must have good Communication, logical and analytical Skills.